Welcome to Cedar Hill Independent School District. We are happy you entrusted us with the education of your child. You are receiving this letter because your child has chosen to be enrolled in an athletic class. Cedar Hill ISD Athletic Department requires each athlete to have a yearly physical on file with the athletic trainers, and additional online paperwork for your child to be allowed to participate in athletics. All paperwork mentioned above must be completed prior to your child receiving their equipment and being allowed to practice. Since you are new to the district, the athletic training department must manually enter your child with the student ID number you just received at registration for you to complete this online paperwork. Please call us today to get your child manually entered into the system. Please contact the athletic trainer at the school your child will be attending. We will be checking our messages every couple of hours once registration is open and will get back to you within 24 hours. Messages that are sent to the wrong campus will be forwarded to the correct campus athletic trainer.
High School Campus – Julie Torre or Marc Megill 469-272-2000 extension 7320 or 7315.
Ninth Grade Campus – Melanie Hitchcock 469-272-2000 extension 7715.
Bessie Coleman and Permenter Middle School – Vicki Flores 469-272-2000 extension 8126.
Once the athletic trainers have manually entered your child into the Rank One System please complete these steps.
Steps to complete registration: (Must have student ID to complete registration)
· Parents log onto this hyperlink: https://cedarhillisd.rankonesport.com
· Click on the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab.
· Complete forms 1-7.
· Submit a parent and student electronic signature on each form.
· Then click on the “Download and Print” tab, print the physical, medical history, or any additional medication forms. You must have a physician signature on these downloadable forms.
· Print a copy for your records.
· Turn in your athletic fee, physical, medical history, and any additional medication forms to the Cedar Hill athletic training department for review.
The athletic fee for the Middle Schools is $35.00 (includes t-shirt/shorts) and the High School/Ninth Grade Center is $25.00.