Check out the Senior Information Presentation under Forms and Documents
Shattered Dreams Online Application
Senior Activities and Fees
Congratulations on beginning the last leg of your education journey at Cedar Hill High School! You are now seniors and finishing up your educational experience here before continuing on to pursue greatness in higher education and/or many other areas following graduation. As this school year continues, we will celebrate together your achievements with several senior class activities.
- Senior shirt
- October 21, 2017 - Thrillvania
- December 9, 2017 - Dallas Starz Game
- January 14-15, 2018 - Alley Catz Lock in
- May 7, 2018 - Senior Awards Night - PAC - 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- May 17-18, 2018 - Shattered Dreams
- May 18, 2018 – Prom – Waxahachie Civic Center
- Students are expected to be in attendance at school that morning. They will report to the PAC by 8:15 for Part 2 of the Shattered Dreams presentation.
- May 21, 2018 - Senior Field Day - Southern Cross Ranch
- Students need to report outside the PAC by 8:30am
- May 22, 2018 - Graduation practice - (before waterpark)
- Students are to report to the Competition gym by 8:15 am.
- May 22, 2018 - Waterpark - Epic Waters
- Will load buses immediately after Graduation practice
- May 23, 2018 - Skating - Redbird Skateland
- Students need to report outside the PAC by 8:15am
- May 23, 2019 - Senior Check out with Counselors
- Check out will begin immediately after return from Redbird Skateland.
- May 24, 2018 - Luncheon at Ruthe Jackson Center
3113 S Carrier Parkway
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
*Dress professionally, this is a nice event.
*Students are to be at Ruthe Jackson Center by 11:00 am and may drive themselves. For those that need transportation, they must report outside of the PAC by 10:00 am.
- Other activities TBD if funding allows
Amount paid What student receives
$100.00 t-shirt, October activity, Roll Bounce
$200.00 Above plus one prom ticket
$275.00 Above plus choice of either Field Day or Senior Luncheon
**All May events may be paid for individually. Prices will be sent out as we near May.
This year all senior activities will be covered by one low price....$400.00. Payments must be in the form of cashier's check or money order to "CHISD". Payments can be turned in before or after school to Coach Rader, Coach Laxson, or Ivy Martin. Sponsors will also be set up in the cafeteria during all lunches on initial payment due dates.
Payment 1: $100 due by September 1, 2017
*We understand the first payment is rather quick. There will be no penalty for late payment for the first date as long as it is received by the October deadline,*
Payment 2: $100 due by October 6, 2017
Payment 3: $100 due by November 3, 2017
Final Payment: $100 due by December 5, 2017