From the President's Desk
Hello Collegiate Family!
Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!
Cedar Hill Collegiate Academy and High School PTSA are a strong and supportive community and are enthusiastic about the upcoming school year. The PTSA has many plans for this year and we welcome volunteers from all parents, faculty, and our community. Our 2016-2017 Board and Chairs:
- President – LaToya Dyer
- Vice President – Michelle Brown
- Membership 2nd VP – Stephanie “Jazzy” Doakes
- Secretary – Leilani Howard
- Treasurer – Tanika Pierce
- Historian- Skyla Webber (Academy scholar)
- Council Delegate – Anissa Malone
- Fundraising Chair – Laura Beil
- Hospitality Chair – Helen Webber
- Parent Education Chair– LaShocka Thompson
- Volunteer Chair- Angela Roberts
- Communications Chair- Nadra McCain
- Scholarship Chair - Tyesha Lowe
The PTSA is as strong as its members. It takes a Village of many people coming together to make this local PTSA a success. There will be plenty of opportunities to volunteer this year and we hope you can join us for some of those events. Feel free to send questions, ideas, and suggestions to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon.