Problem Solving Using Design
GET READY To CREATE A CITY FOR THE FUTURE!!!
Problem Solving Using Design is dedicated to 4th and 5th grade Scholars who are prepare to push their minds to the next level and displaying it to the world in a annual competition.
Engineering and so much more
This flexible, cross-curricular educational program gives students an opportunity to do the things that engineers do—identify problems; brainstorm ideas; design solutions; test, retest and build; and share their results. This process is called the engineering design process. With this at its center, Future City is an engaging way to build students’ 21st century skills. Students participating in Future City:
- Apply math and science concepts to real-world issues
- Develop writing, public speaking, problem solving, and time management skills
- Research and propose solutions to engineering challenges
- Discover different types of engineering and explore careers options
- Learn how their communities work and become better citizens
- Develop strong time management and project management skills
- Experience synergy!
Accepting 10 students maximum
Mondays and Wednesdays 3:15-4:15
For question email Mr. Guyton @ email@example.com