Pursuant to Senate Bill 9 ALL employees MUST be fingerprinted prior to start of employment. Fingerprinting fees will be paid for by the employee and not by the District.
Applicants hired for paraprofessional "Aide" positions will be required to meet all the requirements of the "No Child Left Behind Act" (NCLB) and will be asked to obtain an Educational Aide certificate through the Texas Education Agency. The fees for the Educational Aide certificate are paid for by the employee and not by the district.
Please read below carefully regarding the application process:
- Job descriptions and pay grades can be found on all job postings. Please review the job posting carefully.
- Some auxiliary postings such as custodial and food service are posted all year long and applications will be accepted and reviewed as needed.
- If an applicant is interested in more than one position the applicant must “apply" to each individual posting.
- Applications for “Teacher” positions will be screened by the Human
- Resources Department to verify certification and “Highly Qualified” status prior to giving Campus Principals' access to view.
Note: Cedar Hill ISD will hire applicants who are in Teacher Alternative Certification Programs, however, the applicant MUST have passed the content area test and be eligible to obtain a probationary teacher certificate.
- Campus/Department Administrators establish applicants to interview and setup interviews accordingly.
- All supporting documents, i.e., resume, letter of interest and references MUST be attached to the online application.
Human Resources Contact Information:Sandra RodriguezParaprofessional Staffing Specialist (Auxiliary, Custodial, and Maintenance Applicants & Employees)972-291-1581 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgRolanda Fields-Jackson
Secretary to the Executive Director of Human Resources972-291-1581 Ext. email@example.com